An endless delight to welcome autumn in the tastiest of ways: our rustic savoury pie with cannellini hummus, pumpkin and Brie.
The secret of this savoury galette lies in the delicate harmony of flavours created by its ingredients. A fragrant brisée pastry perfumed with aromatic herbs. A sweet heart of pumpkin and cannellini embellished with a generous dose of voluptuous Brie.
Dulcis in fundo, here comes the star player of the cold season, timidly beginning to peep through the market stalls: the pear. Yes, because hidden between the creaminess of the hummus and the gentleness of the pumpkin we find it, in a combination of aromas and fragrances that are hard to resist. Let’s prepare it together.
Savoury pie with cannellini hummus, pumpkin, pear and Brie – the perfect vegetarian recipe for autumn
- One roll of brisée pastry
- 150 g precooked cannellini beans
- a tablespoon of lemon juice
- 20 g tahina
- 200 g untreated Delica pumpkin
- 150 g pear
- 150 g Brie
- black pepper and sweet paprika as desired
- mixed seeds, sage and rosemary as desired
- salt and extra virgin olive oil as desired
- Start with the brisée pastry: roll it out and sprinkle with chopped sage and rosemary. Press with your fingers so that the aromatic herbs adhere well to the dough.
- Now prepare the cannellini hummus. In a bowl, mix the pre-cooked beans, tahina, oil, salt, paprika and lemon juice. Blend until a thick, velvety cream is obtained.
- Spread the cannellini hummus on the brisée pastry, leaving the edges free.
- Finely slice the pear and pumpkin (if you wash them well, there is no need to remove the skin). Place on top of the hummus.
- Finish off with the pieces of Brie, a drizzle of oil, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with mixed seeds.
- Fold the edges of the pastry inwards and pinch together as necessary every couple of inches.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 30 minutes, until golden brown.
- Once cooked, decorate the savoury pie with cannellini hummus, pumpkin, pear and Brie with fresh rosemary. Enjoy!