A new season and a new release have arrived for our Palazzetti App! The 5.5 version improves user experience and implements some important sections.
Let’s explore the most important novelties together!
A simplified login system
Do you often forget your passwords? That’s no longer a problem.
To log into the Palazzetti APP now all you need is the email address associated with your Palazzetti-ID (the one connected to your stove or fireplace).
- Enter your email address on the login page and tap “Send code”.
- Access your email inbox and copy the OTP code received.
- Type it into the Palazzetti App for hassle-free access!
Using the OTP code (One Time Password) lets you benefit from the highest security standards because it generates a valid password just once which can only be accessed from your email address.
Would you like to be updated on the status of your Palazzetti product in real time? Now you can, thanks to the new “Smart Notifications” subscription service that can be purchased directly from your App!
By subscribing you can:
- receive notifications about possible errors or alarms concerning your product, either by email, on your smartphone or on your Alexa device (by activating the Palazzetti Vox Skill for voice commands);
- keep records of all the notifications generated;
- receive a monthly report specifying hours of operation and consumptions for a more conscious use of your product.
Implemented information section
This updated version makes lots of information about your product readily available:
- Warranty – All your data available in a single place: validity dates, status of any extension requested and dealer details.
- After-sales Service Centre – All the information about the ASC that will take care of the maintenance of your product as well as the possibility of contacting the centre directly from your App.
- Documents – You can visualise and share them directly from the Palazzetti App without having to look for the printed version!
- Ticket – If you should need after-sales assistance you can write to us directly from this section using the practical “Request support” button. Records of any resolved tickets are also available by scrolling this page.
Would you like to access all these functions? In that case, remember to update your Palazzetti App to the latest version!